Club Mailing Address & Contact:
Gold Coast Treasure Club
5566 Ainsley Court
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
Secrretary: Jan Smirnow
Besides the meetings the club also has
monthly hunts. Some hunts are planted and other hunts
are held on private sites where permission has been
granted to hunt. Some private sites have been campgrounds,
fairgrounds, race tracks, etc. Also the club has a holiday
party in December and picnics throughout the year
of Club Events
Gold Coast Treasure Club Pulling for
Ronald Mcdonald House Families
GCTC Newsletter Archive
Lost & Found
Members Helping to Find & Return Lost Items
Treasure Hunter of the Year
Top Hunters & Best Finds
Detectorist Code of Ethics
1. Always check Federal, State, County and local laws
2. Respect private property and do not enter private
property without the owner’s permission.
3. Take care to refill all holes and do no damage.
4. Remove and dispose of any and all trash and litter
5. Appreciate and protect our inheritance of natural
resources, wildlife and private property.
6. Act as an ambassador for the hobby; use thoughtfulness,
consideration and courtesy at all times.
7. Never destroy historical or archeological treasures.
8. All treasure hunters may be judged by the example
you set; always conduct yourself with courtesy and consideration